|Product Name:||Best quality carbon steel hammer throwing 3kg,4kg,5kg ,6kg,7.26kg||Brand:||Silver Arrow Brand|
|Model:||SALQ-BX-300,SALQ-BX-400,SALQ-BX-500,SALQ-BX-600,SALQ-BX-726||Place Of Origin:||China|
- IAAF certificate steel hammer throwing
- Stainless steel hammer throw equipment
- Cast iron club hammer training
- The hammer shall consist of three main parts: a metal head ,a wire and a handle.
- The head shall be of solid iron,brass or other metal not softer than brass or a shell of such metal filled with lead or other solid material.The centre of gravity of the head shall be not more than 6mm from the centre of the sphere,i.e.-must be possible to balance the head,less handle and wire,on a horizontal sharp-edged circular orifice 12mm in diameter.
- The wire shall be a single unbroken and straight length of spring steel wire not less than 3mm in diameter and shall be such that it cannot stretch appreciably while the hammer is being thrown.The wire shall be connected to the head by means of a swivel,which may be either plain or ball bearing.
- Than handle shall be rigid and without hinging joints of any kind.
- The hammer shall conform to the following specifications:
|Minimum weight for admission to competition and acceptance of a Record:|
|Information for manufacturers: Range for supply of implement for competition|
|Length of hammer measured from inside of handle:|
|(No further tolerance applies to the maximum length.)|
|Diameter of head:|
Note: The weight of the implement includes the totality of the hammer head,wire and handle.