|Product Name:||Athletic Equipment starting block for professional competition||Brand:||Silver Arrow Brand|
|Model:||SAQ-ALUB||Place Of Origin:||China|
- IAAF standard aluminum alloy starting block
- Steel material starting block
- Athletics club starting block
- School training starting block
- The starting blocks have two foot plates, against which the athlete’s feet are pressed in the starting position and should be mounted on a rigid frame.
- The foot plates must sloped to suit the starting position of the athlete, and be flat or slightly concave. The surface of the foot plates shall accommodate the spikes in the athlete’s shoes.
- The mounting of the foot plates on the frame may be adjustable, but it shall allow no movement during the actual start. In all cases, the foot plates shall be adjustable forward or backward in relation to each other.
- They must be fixed to the track by a number of pins or spikes, arranged to cause the minimum possible damage to the track.
- When an athlete uses his own starting blocks, they comply with these Rules but otherwise may be of any design or construction, provided that they do not interfere with others.
- Centre rail made of special 75cm slotted aluminum channel in one piece construction. PVC rubber mounted on thick aluminum pedals with spring mechanism adjusted to six different angles.